Sonett Laundry Bleach and Stain Remover - Prevents Greying of Whites 450g
Our Summary: Sonett are an amazing range of cleaning products. You will love the delicate fragrances as well as the powerful cleaning ability - but the most amazing part is they have worked out a way to renaturise the waste water so that it isn’t harmful to the environment. A total win win for everyone!
Doing the laundry, cleaning and washing are essential to everyday life - but they do pollute water. There can be many harmful ingredients in mainstream cleaning products including synthetic fragrances which can cause allergies and damage to the environment. Sonett are an ecologically conscious range of cleaning products that help protect nature - especially water - and are skin-friendly and economical to use. They are passionate about protecting natural water resources by using completely biodegradable raw materials that increase the cleaning performance of the water, while focusing on its reintegration afterwards to biodegrade naturally in the environment.
- With pure oxygen, without petrochemical substances
- All washable white and colourfast textiles made from cotton, linen, hemp and mixed fabrics
- Removes all oxidizable stains such as fruit, red wine, tea, coffee, grass, blood, etc.
- Prevents the greying of white laundry
- Brightens up yellowed and greyish laundry
Oxygen bleaching using sodium percarbonate is the most environmental-friendly alternative to the bleaching of laundry in the sunlight. For bleaching white laundry and removing stains and discolorations from white and colour-fast fabrics.
100% biodegradable: Sodium percarbonate, during the washing and bleaching process already disintegrates into mineral soda, water and oxygen, thus leaving the washing machine in a state which requires no further degradation, i.e. bleaching and degradation process are one and the same. Sodium carbonate being a mineral needs no further degradation.
Can also be used in the dishwasher to remove stubborn tea and coffee stains on dishes.
Sodium percarbonate, sodium carbonate
Causes serious eye irritation. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Wear eye protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/container according to the local/national regulations.
Benefits for You and the Environment:
- All ingredients come from 100% biodegradable vegetable and mineral raw materials.
- High proportions of raw materials are from biodynamic or controlled organic cultivation.
- All Sonett products are free from enzymes, petrochemical surfactants, synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives, genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
- All fragrances are from pure natural essential oils that are 100% organically grown.
- All ingredients are fully declared and certified according to one of the world's highest standards: NCP (Nature Care Product) for ecological detergents and cleaning agents and NCS (Natural Cosmetics Standard) for ecological cosmetics and body care.
- Therefore, all Sonett products are extremely skin-friendly and suitable for many allergy sufferers.
- Vegan society approved.
The Unique Quality of Sonett Products :
The treatment of water plays an essential role at Sonett. All of the production water (currently approx. 10,000 l per day) is passed through a swirl system. The water flows without pressure through 12 egg-shaped glass vessels and accelerates to funnel vortices to give it back to same energy as pure spring water.
Sonett are also social pioneers: the labelling of many of the Sonett products is carried out by special needs communities close by. Sonett is based on partnership principles and has been transferred to a Non-Profit Foundation. Vegan Society certified.
Suitable for septic tanks and filtration systems.