Yumbox Original Leak Free Lunchbox - 6 Compartments - Sunburst Yellow with Paradise Tray
Yumbox is the perfect tool to eat healthily whilst on the go. Go green and pack a Yumbox for school, play and work for mess-free lunches every time.
Yumbox fans are as little as weaning babies (who can have their purees packed next to their rice cakes), as active as busy school children (who can be encouraged to eat a nutritionally balanced diet by its educational, illustrated, tray) and practical for grown ups (who love the easy, compact and stylish design for portion control and healthy eating).
Designed for young children, the award winning 6-compartment Original Yumbox is used and loved by hundreds of thousands of families across the world and is perfect for toddlers up to age 8. It offers a variety of different size compartments to promote healthy eating habits. Yumbox is also perfect for picky eaters as you can pack small portions of your child’s favorite foods, or bite size pieces of sandwiches or new foods to try. Its compact size and illustrated tray makes every lunch an adventure in good nutrition.
You can pack yoghurt or hummus next to crackers with no worries - Yumbox's unique single lid seals all food wells individually. Food won’t touch or leak outside of the box. No plastic bags or tin foil! No cling film! No lost lids! No mess!
The child-friendly Original Yumbox is lightweight, compact and leak proof with an easy to open latch suitable for the smallest of hands. It includes the colourful exterior box and tray insert containing five 1/2 cup portions (approximately 2.5 cups) of the key food groups plus a dip/treat well. Each well is labelled with the 5 food groups (vegetable, grains, fruit, dairy and protein) that make up a balanced meal for a young child. The Yumbox Classic was designed to assist parents in presenting a healthy meal with a variety of foods to create a balanced meal. You can use less food for a toddler or fill each well for an older child.
Yumbox benefits for you and your family include...
- A LEAK-PROOF SINGLE LID - the silicone lined lid seals all compartments in one move making Yumbox leak-proof for yoghurts and dips
- BALANCE & PORTION CONTROL - the pre-portioned and illustrated tray guides you to pack a healthy, balanced lunch
- A GREEN DESIGN - the air-tight compartments eliminate the need for plastic bags and cling-film making your lunches free of waste
- DISHWASHER AND FOOD SAFE - all materials used in production are food safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free
- STYLISH AND PRACTICAL - Yumbox not only looks great but is suitable for storing food in the fridge overnight and also dishwasher proof for that all important post lunch clean-up!
- CHILD FRIENDLY - Yumbox is compact and sturdy and the latch is easy for children to open. The Yumbox Classic offers a nutritionally balanced meal for a child from baby weaning through to the age of eight (fully filled).
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN - with is fun illustrations children (and adults) are reminded about portion control and the importance of a healthy variety of food group
- Yumbox also saves you money by eliminating the need for bags, tin foil or cling film. Pack a waste free lunch.
- All food safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free.
Dimensions: 8.5 (l) x 6.5 (w) x 1.8 (h) inches, weighs 1 lbs 1.5 oz. / 22 x 15 x 5 cms and weighs 490g
Mould can form on the silicone if the box is stored closed without being fully dried. This is considered to be a usage fault and Yumbox will not replace boxes where this has happened. To prevent this always store Yumboxes open where possible, or closed only when they are fully dry. If your box has developed mould this can be removed by soaking in vinegar / bi carb of soda or milton sterilising tablets.
"I've been searching for a leak- proof lunchbox that allows me to pack a variety of healthy options for my preschooler. Finally found it in yumbox! My daughter loves the color and can easily open the latch. Highly recommend!" S Chase
"I have tried all sorts of different lunchbox options for my two kids, ages 3 and 7. I settled on Yumbox and now own four. What sets Yumbox apart is that it truly is leakproof for sauces, yogurt, etc." Linda B
"We bought this to send to school as a lunch-packaging-system for our young toddler's lunch. He has food allergies so everything has to be prepared at home and our previous system involved multiple little plastic boxes/containers. In addition to making it easier for his daycare providers, it has also unexpectedly helped us at home." Micah H
"I bring my lunch to work knowing I'm not overdoing the proportions, the interlocking lid keeps the foods separated (no leaks), and everything looks wonderful and fresh." Cassie
"WORTH THE PRICE" - as recommended by The Sunday Times