Sonett Surface Disinfectant No Petrochemicals 500ml
Our Summary: Sonett are an amazing range of cleaning products. You will love the delicate fragrances as well as the powerful cleaning ability - but the most amazing part is they have worked out a way to renaturise the waste water so that it isn’t harmful to the environment. A total win win for everyone!
Doing the laundry, cleaning and washing are essential to everyday life - but they do pollute water. There can be many harmful ingredients in mainstream cleaning products including synthetic fragrances which can cause allergies and damage to the environment. Sonett are an ecologically conscious range of cleaning products that help protect nature - especially water - and are skin-friendly and economical to use. They are passionate about protecting natural water resources by using completely biodegradable raw materials that increase the cleaning performance of the water, while focusing on its reintegration afterwards to biodegrade naturally in the environment.
- 100% vegetable, without petrochemicals
- For disinfecting work surfaces and equipment in kitchens, food processing, sanitary areas, surgeries etc.
- Tested efficacy against all enveloped viruses, influenza viruses, H1N1, H5N1, herpes, HIV, noroviruses, MRSA and ESBL germs, as well as against fungi, yeasts and bacteria such as salmonellae, E. coli etc.
For disinfecting all surfaces, working surfaces and appliances resistant to alcohol in sanitary areas, kitchens and food processing. This vegetable alcohol with a fragranced blend of essential sage and lavender oil effectively destroys a wide range of bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses. Alcohol is obtained by fermenting farinaceous plants such as grain, maize or potatoes. The alcohol’s effect is based, amongst other things, on its property to extract the intracellular water from microorganisms.
Purely plant-based ingredients are the special characteristics of this surface disinfectant making it a real alternative to the well-known agents obtained using synthetic active ingredients with their problematic side effects. For centuries alcohol has been used for disinfection, and to this day no microorganism is known that is resistant to alcohol.
100% biodegradable - In waste water, ethanol is 100% decomposed into carbon dioxide and water after just a few hours. The essential oils from sage and lavender being substances present in nature, very rapidly are reintegrated into nature’s cycle.
Alcohol*, aqua, glycerine*, potassium citrate, parfum*, limonene* *certified organically grown
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames. No smoking. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice and have product container or label at hand. Dispose of contents/container according to the local / national regulations.
Benefits for You and the Environment:
- All ingredients come from 100% biodegradable vegetable and mineral raw materials.
- High proportions of raw materials are from biodynamic or controlled organic cultivation.
- All Sonett products are free from enzymes, petrochemical surfactants, synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives, genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
- All fragrances are from pure natural essential oils that are 100% organically grown.
- All ingredients are fully declared and certified according to one of the world's highest standards: NCP (Nature Care Product) for ecological detergents and cleaning agents and NCS (Natural Cosmetics Standard) for ecological cosmetics and body care.
- Therefore, all Sonett products are extremely skin-friendly and suitable for many allergy sufferers.
- Vegan society approved.
The Unique Quality of Sonett Products :
The treatment of water plays an essential role at Sonett. All of the production water (currently approx. 10,000 l per day) is passed through a swirl system. The water flows without pressure through 12 egg-shaped glass vessels and accelerates to funnel vortices to give it back to same energy as pure spring water.
To support the renaturation of used water, rhythmic substances are added to Sonett detergents and cleaning agents in an oloid mixer. These balsamic additives of frankincense, gold, myrrh, laurel, olive oil, rose ash and mistletoe are moved rhythmically and added in the smallest quantities to finished detergents and cleaning agents. The movement impressed on the balsamic additives in the mixer supports the waters renaturation once it goes down the drain.
Sonett are also social pioneers: the labelling of many of the Sonett products is carried out by special needs communities close by. Sonett is based on partnership principles and has been transferred to a Non-Profit Foundation. Vegan Society certified.
Suitable for septic tanks and filtration systems.