Sonett Laundry Powder No Enzymes Coloured and White Laundry 1.2kg
Our Summary: Sonett are an amazing range of cleaning products. You will love the delicate fragrances as well as the powerful cleaning ability - but the most amazing part is they have worked out a way to renaturise the waste water so that it isn’t harmful to the environment. A total win win for everyone!
Doing the laundry, cleaning and washing are essential to everyday life - but they do pollute water. There can be many harmful ingredients in mainstream cleaning products including synthetic fragrances which can cause allergies and damage to the environment. Sonett are an ecologically conscious range of cleaning products that help protect nature - especially water - and are skin-friendly and economical to use. They are passionate about protecting natural water resources by using completely biodegradable raw materials that increase the cleaning performance of the water, while focusing on its reintegration afterwards to biodegrade naturally in the environment.
With organic vegetable oil soap,
without enzymes, without genetic engineering
For colored and white laundry made of cotton, linen, hemp and mixed fibers
All oils are 100% organically grown
For colored and white laundry made of cotton, linen, hemp and mixed fibers; 40-95 ° C. Not suitable for delicate fabrics, wool and silk. For this we recommend Sonett olive detergent for wool and silk . Soft water is an essential requirement for soap detergents. Adding a water softener increases the ability of your detergent to clean effectively with harder water.
No flow agents, fillers, optical brighteners, phosphates or enzymes.
100% biodegradable: Soap made from vegetable oils has one outstanding feature compared to all the other active washing substances, namely that, right after its use, it reacts chemically with the limescale always present in waste water, resulting in calcium soap, thus neutralising its surfactant effect on aquatic organisms (primary degradation). The calcium soap is then, by microorganisms, 100% degraded into carbon dioxide and water (secondary degradation)
Sodium Soap *, Sodium Carbonate, Bentonite, Zeolite, Sodium C12-14 Fatty Alcohol Sulphate (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), Sodium Silicate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Disilicate *certified organically grown
Benefits for You and the Environment:
- All ingredients come from 100% biodegradable vegetable and mineral raw materials.
- High proportions of raw materials are from biodynamic or controlled organic cultivation.
- All Sonett products are free from enzymes, petrochemical surfactants, synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives, genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
- All fragrances are from pure natural essential oils that are 100% organically grown.
- All ingredients are fully declared and certified according to one of the world's highest standards: NCP (Nature Care Product) for ecological detergents and cleaning agents and NCS (Natural Cosmetics Standard) for ecological cosmetics and body care.
- Therefore, all Sonett products are extremely skin-friendly and suitable for many allergy sufferers.
- Vegan society approved.
The Unique Quality of Sonett Products :
The treatment of water plays an essential role at Sonett. All of the production water (currently approx. 10,000 l per day) is passed through a swirl system. The water flows without pressure through 12 egg-shaped glass vessels and accelerates to funnel vortices to give it back to same energy as pure spring water.
Sonett are also social pioneers: the labelling of many of the Sonett products is carried out by special needs communities close by. Sonett is based on partnership principles and has been transferred to a Non-Profit Foundation. Vegan Society certified.
Suitable for septic tanks and filtration systems.