Sonett Floor Cleaner - Protects and Cleans Wood, Tiles, Lino and Stone 500ml
Our Summary: Sonett are an amazing range of cleaning products. You will love the delicate fragrances as well as the powerful cleaning ability - but the most amazing part is they have worked out a way to renaturise the waste water so that it isn’t harmful to the environment. A total win win for everyone!
Doing the laundry and cleaning are essential to everyday life - but they do pollute water. There can be many harmful ingredients in mainstream cleaning products including synthetic fragrances which can cause allergies and damage to the environment. Sonett are an ecologically conscious range of cleaning products that help protect nature - especially water - and are skin-friendly and economical to use. They are passionate about protecting natural water resources by using completely biodegradable raw materials that increase the cleaning performance of the water, while focusing on its reintegration afterwards to biodegrade naturally in the environment.
- Suitable for wood, cork, parquet flooring, stone, tiles, linoleum
- Protects waxed, oiled and varnished floors with a natural wax film
- Protects without building up layers
A floor mopping fluid based on organic olive-oil soap, organic carnauba wax and beeswax - free from petrochemical solvents, brighteners, emulsifiers and preservatives. It protects waxed, oiled and varnished floors with a natural wax film and without building up layers. Completely biodegradable.
Beeswax and carnauba wax protect and care for all surfaces made of wood, cork, linoleum, stone etc. with a thin layer of wax. The organic carnauba wax is obtained from the leaves of the South American, palm-like carnauba bush. Beeswax is produced in beekeeping when the honey is thrown out of the honeycomb.
The basis of this floor cleaning care product is organic olive oil soap. Pure olive oil from certified organic cultivation is processed into soap with potassium hydroxide in a simple process, without any external energy supply. Thanks to its slightly moisturizing properties, the olive oil soap supports the two wax components in their caring properties and also provides excellent cleaning.
Ethanol, obtained by fermenting vegetable starch or by-products containing sugar such as molasses, helps to keep the soap liquid and thus enables a high concentration in the liquid product. Essential cajeput oil has a germ-inhibiting effect in addition to its pleasantly refreshing scent.
Benefits for You and the Environment:
- All ingredients come from 100% biodegradable vegetable and mineral raw materials.
- High proportions of raw materials are from biodynamic or controlled organic cultivation.
- All Sonett products are free from enzymes, petrochemical surfactants, synthetic fragrances, colourings and preservatives, genetic engineering and nanotechnology.
- All fragrances are from pure natural essential oils that are 100% organically grown.
- All ingredients are fully declared and certified according to one of the world's highest standards: NCP (Nature Care Product) for ecological detergents and cleaning agents and NCS (Natural Cosmetics Standard) for ecological cosmetics and body care.
- Therefore, all Sonett products are extremely skin-friendly and suitable for many allergy sufferers.
- Vegan society approved.
The Unique Quality of Sonett Products :
The treatment of water plays an essential role at Sonett. All of the production water (currently approx. 10,000 l per day) is passed through a swirl system. The water flows without pressure through 12 egg-shaped glass vessels and accelerates to funnel vortices to give it back to same energy as pure spring water.
To support the renaturation of used water, rhythmic substances are added to Sonett detergents and cleaning agents in an oloid mixer. These balsamic additives of frankincense, gold, myrrh, laurel, olive oil, rose ash and mistletoe are moved rhythmically and added in the smallest quantities to finished detergents and cleaning agents. The movement impressed on the balsamic additives in the mixer supports the waters renaturation once it goes down the drain.
Sonett are also social pioneers: the labelling of many of the Sonett products is carried out by special needs communities close by. Sonett is based on partnership principles and has been transferred to a Non-Profit Foundation. Vegan Society certified.
Suitable for septic tanks and filtration systems.
Aqua, potassium soap*, cera alba, alcohol denat., alkylpolyglucoside C8-C16 (coco glucoside), copernicia cerifera*,parfum*, linalool*, limonene*
*certified organically grown