Method Wood Floor Cleaner Non Toxic and Biodegradable 2 Litre Refill
Ideal for cleaning wooden floors while caring for the environment.
This non-toxic and biodegradable no-wax wood floor cleaner turns a chore into an almond-scented delight. Just squirt, mop and bask in the glow of a gleaming clean, formulated for sealed hardwood and laminate floors.
There’s a reason we call our floor cleaner “squirt + mop.” because, really, that’s all you have to do. But sometimes people just can’t believe it’s that simple. So here’s a more detailed breakdown:
STEP 1: SQUIRT
squirt the non-toxic, biodegradable floor cleaner directly onto the floor (think: laminate flooring, tile and sealed stone). our ergonomically designed shower-nozzle spray helps avoid puddling, but remember, a little goes a long way. so, use just enough to wet the surface.
STEP 2: MOP
using a cloth or a mop, clean the floor with long strokes. watch as our formula actually removes dirt instead of moving simply moving dirt from one area of the floor to another. the best part? you don’t need to dilute the cleaner, rinse the floor afterward or worry about any waxy build-up or toxic residue. (we told you it was easy.)
- water (aqua) diluent + solvent deionized for purity; extracted from abundant source
- ethanol solvent biodegrades readily; fermented from plant sugars such as corn or sugar beets; not irritating to skin
- methoxyisopropanol solvent biodegrades readily; made from synthetic materials; not irritating to skin
- sodium sesquicarbonate optimizes pH levels, dissolves stains disperses safely in the environment; derived from abundant mineral sources
- sodium bicarbonate optimizes pH levels disperses safely in the environment; derived from abundant mineral sources
- laureth-7 (ethoxylated coconut oil) surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from plant sources
- colorant colorant ultimately degradable + not accumulative in the environment; made from synthetic materials
- fragrance (parfum) fragrance blended composition is partly essential oils + partly synthetic ingredients free of phthalates, NPEs + other dirty ingredients; non-toxic in use, free of carcinogens + tested for skin irritation + allergies
- DMDM hydantoin preservative - prevents bacterial growth inherently biodegradable; made from synthetic materials; low skin + eye irritation
updated on 09/20/14
Every ingredient used in a method product is comprehensively evaluated by an independent environmental research institute, MBDC. as a result of this rigorous material research process, we can be completely certain of the health and environmental safety of all method products.
All core products are Cradle to Cradle certified, and more than 75% meet gold level certification. This means a team of scientists at C2C Institute have rigorously assessed all ingredients, packaging materials and design, processes, making sure that we'’ve designed for maximum material reutilization.
Hello, we're Method:
We are people against dirty. In your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight, the fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and a future, that's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaners are biodegradable. Its also why every material we use is assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. They can even smell like rainbows :)
2 Litre Refill Bottle