Ergobaby Omni Dream Soft Touch Cotton Baby Carrier Pearl Grey
Summary: Grows with you and your baby from newborn to 36 months. This is a super comfy 4 position carrier (front, forward facing, back and hip) so you can use it differently depending on the ages and stages of your baby. The crossable shoulder straps make it easier to use and the lumbar support gives you extra back comfort. There is also a detachable storage pouch. The brushed cotton makes it perfect for snuggles all year round - it's the ultimate in baby carriers!
The new Omni Dream gives you unparalleled softness every time you carry your baby. Ergobaby’s all-around, all-in-one baby carrier is now softer than ever - made with SoftTouch Cotton, its brushed fabric was made to keep you and your baby cosy. Its upgraded, premium features provide ultimate comfort & convenience on adventures big and small.
The Omni Dream is easy to use and offers all carry positions and adjusts to support babies all the way from newborn to toddler. The carrier provides a forward facing, newborn ready baby carrier with ergonomics and support to ensure that it doesn't require an infant insert.
A uniquely variable bucket seat evolves as your baby grows to support your baby in the recommended hip-healthy ‘M-Shape’ seated position, which can be quickly and easily adjusted to switch your baby to face in or face out whilst on the go.
The Omni Dream ensures proper head and neck support for babies of all ages and stages, with the foldable and extendable integrated head and neck cushion and there is a privacy hood for sun protection and breastfeeding.
Lumbar support and cushioned crossable shoulder straps provide parents with extra comfort and a better fit for a wider range of body types, with a bonus detachable pouch for storing keys and phone and side pockets for extra storage.
The Omni Breeze Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- All 4 carrying positions are available - front facing you, front facing out, hip and back carry.
- Suits from birth to toddler - no need to buy another carrier or separate insert. Grows with you from week 1 to 36 months.
- Long wearing comfort for parents - baby’s weight is evenly distributed across the hips and shoulders with lumbar support.
- Easy to use design: No infant insert needed at any stage.
- Ergonomic 'bucket' seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage.
- Adjustable - seat width and carrier height grows with baby.
- Head and neck support is cushioned and adjustable.
- Adjustable waistband - can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Easy buckling on the front with a double lock buckle for extra safety.
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front with an adjustable sliding chest strap.
- Quick and easy to switch baby to face out or face in on the go.
- SPF 50+ tuck away baby hood - allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient - lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Naturally breathable - 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- Lumbar support waistbelt (45 cm - 145 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening.
- Includes a detachable pouch for storage and side pockets.
- You can breastfeed in the carrier.
Omni weight range:
From 3.2kg to 20.4kgs – no infant insert required
Double-adjustment waistbelt - adjusts from 45 – 145cm. Fits most sizes (XS-XXL).Omni fabric:
How to care for your Omni Breeze:
Machine washable. Make sure to fasten all buckles before washing. We recommend putting the carrier in a pillowcase. Use mild detergent free of bleach, perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or optical brighteners. Machine wash cold 30°C and air dry.
Please note for Front Carry Outward Facing :
For Front Carry Outward Facing position your baby needs strong head and neck control and to be taller than 25 in/63.5 cm (around 5-6 months). Baby’s chin must always clear the top of the panel. For comfortable babywearing for parent in the Facing Out position we recommend a min. weight of 14 lbs / 6.4 kg and max weight of 30 lbs / 13.6 kg.
We at Earthmother also recommend that you only forward face your baby for short periods of time (10 to 15 minutes) so that they aren't overwhelmed/overstimulated.
Tips for using your Omni with a newborn baby:
How to use your Omni in the front inward facing position from birth:
How to face your baby out in your Omni:
How to criss cross the Omni shoulder straps:
How to Adjust Your Omni to Size:
How to lock the buckles on your Omni:
How to carry your baby on your back in your Omni: