Little Green Sheep Natural 100% Chemical Free Cot and Cot Bed Mattress Twist
The Dual-Sided Mattress That Grows With Your Child
Twist is The Little Green Sheep’s award-winning cot mattress that offers the best support for your baby and child. Dual-sided, this 100% natural mattress is designed to provide your little one with the right support as they grow from baby to toddler and beyond.
Awarded 5 Stars as Best Value Cot Mattress by Mother & Baby Tried &Tested
Dual-Sided Support For Baby and Toddler. One side is firm, as recommended for babies up to 12 months. When your baby becomes a playful toddler, simply twist it over to the supple natural latex side that’s as comfy as it is durable
Away From Chemicals:
Babies spend over 14 hours every day sleeping on their cot mattress. With a Little Green Sheep mattress, you can rest easy knowing that your baby is sleeping safely in a pure and healthy environment, free from chemicals and foams and free from fire proofing chemicals (found in most baby mattresses). Meets all British Safety standards naturally
Natural Goodness From The Inside:
When it comes to ingredients, The Little Green Sheep believe natural is best:
- Fleece Wool – Naturally fire proof and also helps regulate your baby’s body temperature all year round
- Coconut Fibre - Acts as thousands of tiny springs, reducing pressure points and providing an evenly sprung support for your little one
- Natural Latex - Breathable latex that’s supple, supportive and toddler tested!
- Cotton - Aids breathability and grown without the use of pesticides.
Anti-Dust Mite & Breathable:
- Natural ingredients like fleece wool disperse moisture to keep a clean, dry environment that dust mites hate
The Twist mattress cover is not waterproof. So don’t forget your mattress protector, as recommended by the Lullaby Trust to keep your mattress clean and dry for longer.
- Size: 60x120x10cm or 70x140x10cm
- Dual support for babies and toddlers
- 100% natural latex for extra comfort
- Naturally anti-dust mite
- 5 year guarantee
- Does not need to be turned
We advise that you use a breathable 60x120cm Waterproof Mattress Protector, to create an anti-dust mite layer and protect your baby's mattress from any wetness.
Passes BS 7177 and BS 1877-10, naturally.
Frequently Asked Questions:
When should I turn the mattress from the firm side, to the softer Toddler side?
We recommend that you turn the mattress after 12 months. Our official partner, The Lullaby Trust, advise that babies should have a firm support for the first 12 months. Twist is designed with this in mind, but also offers your child the flexibility of a softer more suitable support once they reach toddler age
How should I care for my mattress?
The Twist mattress is not waterproof, and the cover can not be machine washed. The surface can be gently cleaned with a damp sponge and mild detergent, before allowing to air dry before use. Therefore we recommend that you don't forget your mattress protector, as recommended by The Lullaby Trust to keep your mattress clean and dry for longer. We recommend the mattress protector is put on a gentle wash at 40 degrees, and then put on a low heat tumble dry setting.
How should I store the mattress as I am not using it until my baby is ready for her cot bed?
We recommend that the mattress is stored at a consistent room temperature. Attics, out-houses, or sheds are therefore not suitable
• Natural Twist™ Standard Cot 60x120
• Natural Twist™ Standard Cot Bed 70x140
• Natural Twist™ Boori/Stokke Home 70x132
• Natural Twist™ M&P 400 69x139
• Natural Twist™ Stokke Sleepi Cot 68x120
• Natural Twist™ Stokke Sleepi Junior 68x160
Custom sizes also available, please contact us for prices and delivery.