Yumbox Panino Leak Free Lunchbox - 4 Compartments - Dreamy Purple (Panda Tray)
There may be tiny indelible markings on lid with this batch - barely discernable but we've discounted to not dissappoint you!
Our summary: we love the Panino size for kids from Junior Infants up to about 2nd class. It has 4 compartments (instead of the 6 in the classic Yumbox size) so you can fit a small sandwich into the biggest compartment and still have room for small snacks in the other three compartments too. It's easy for little hands to open and easy for you to wash between uses! We really recommend getting an extra tray so if one is in the dishwasher the other is ready to go for the next day. Enjoy a lunchbox that will last for years to come!
Yumbox is the perfect tool to eat healthily whilst on the go. Go green and pack a Yumbox for school, play and work for mess-free lunches every time.
The Yumbox Panino is the same compact size as the original Yumbox but holds more food for growing kids and adults. It’s perfect for school, work and weight conscious lunches. Pack a sandwich (with crusts on) or a salad in the large compartment and still have room for extra sides and snacks.
It is the perfect way to pack a healthy meal to eat on the go (be that breakfast, lunch, dinner or snacks).
Yumbox fans are as little as weaning babies (who can have their purees packed next to their rice cakes), as active as busy school children (who can be encouraged to eat a nutritionally balanced diet by its educational, illustrated, tray) and practical for grown ups (who love the easy, compact and stylish design for portion control and healthy eating).
You can pack yoghurt or hummus next to crackers with no worries - Yumbox's unique single lid seals all food wells individually. Food won’t touch or leak outside of the box. No plastic bags or tin foil! No cling film! No lost lids! No mess!
Yumbox benefits for you and your family include...
- A LEAK-PROOF SINGLE LID - the silicone lined lid seals all compartments in one move making Yumbox leak-proof for yoghurts and dips
- BALANCE & PORTION CONTROL - the pre-portioned and illustrated tray guides you to pack a healthy, balanced lunch
- A GREEN DESIGN - the air-tight compartments eliminate the need for plastic bags and cling-film making your lunches free of waste
- DISHWASHER AND FOOD SAFE - all materials used in production are food safe, BPA-free and phthalates-free
- STYLISH AND PRACTICAL - Yumbox not only looks great but is suitable for storing food in the fridge overnight and also dishwasher proof for that all important post lunch clean-up!
- CHILD FRIENDLY - Yumbox is compact and sturdy and the latch is easy for children to open. The Yumbox Classic offers a nutritionally balanced meal for a child from baby weaning through to the age of eight (fully filled).
- EDUCATIONAL AND FUN - with is fun illustrations children (and adults) are reminded about portion control and the importance of a healthy variety of food group
- Yumbox also saves you money by eliminating the need for bags, tin foil or cling film. Pack a waste free lunch.
- All food safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free.
All food-safe materials, BPA-free and phthalates-free. Sturdy ABS (outer box), Tritan (tray) and Silicone (seal).
Measures approx. 22 x 15 x 5 cms and weighs 490g
Mould can form on the silicone if the box is stored closed without being fully dried. This is considered to be a usage fault and Yumbox will not replace boxes where this has happened. To prevent this always store Yumboxes open where possible, or closed only when they are fully dry. If your box has developed mould this can be removed by soaking in vinegar / bi carb of soda or milton sterilising tablets.
"I've been searching for a leak- proof lunchbox that allows me to pack a variety of healthy options for my preschooler. Finally found it in yumbox! My daughter loves the color and can easily open the latch. Highly recommend!" S Chase
"I have tried all sorts of different lunchbox options for my two kids, ages 3 and 7. I settled on Yumbox and now own four. What sets Yumbox apart is that it truly is leakproof for sauces, yogurt, etc." Linda B
"We bought this to send to school as a lunch-packaging-system for our young toddler's lunch. He has food allergies so everything has to be prepared at home and our previous system involved multiple little plastic boxes/containers. In addition to making it easier for his daycare providers, it has also unexpectedly helped us at home." Micah H
"I bring my lunch to work knowing I'm not overdoing the proportions, the interlocking lid keeps the foods separated (no leaks), and everything looks wonderful and fresh." Cassie
"WORTH THE PRICE" - as recommended by The Sunday Times