The Handmade Soap Company Pillow & Room Mist - Lemongrass and Cedarwood 100ml
Our Summary: We fell in love with this gorgeous Lemongrass collection after using the hand soap and lotion in a local cafe - and we had to buy some - and now we have to stock them so you can enjoy them as much as we do!
Made with Cosmos Ecocert certified natural ingredients. Free from parabens, SLS, petrochemicals and other synthetics as well as being cruelty free and vegan friendly. Scented with a blend of essential oils and packaged in a glass amber bottle.
As the warming, aromatic fragrance calms the mind, feel yourself sidestepping into a more peaceful slow lane. Breathe in and relax as the day's stresses simply melt away.
How to Use:
Pillow Mist - Use 30 mins before bed. Hold bottle 60cm from pillow, spray once to lightly mist.
Room Spray - Stand in the middle of the room and spray 1-3 pumps into the air.
Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranuium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
Top Notes - Pineapple, Citrus, Lemongrass Middle Notes - Lavender, Floral, Eucalyptus Base Notes - Patchouli, Woody, Vanilla
A Little Bit More About The Handmade Soap Co's Products and People:
These lovely products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. They are free from SLS, parabens and petrochemicals.
99.7% of products are natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative which makes the body lotions behave so wonderfully.
No product is tested on animals, ever, and rightly so. The card in the packaging is from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable-derived ink.
The story begins in Donagh and Gemma’s kitchen back in 2010. Armed with two pots, some elbow grease and the most natural ingredients imaginable, The Handmade Soap Company was born. They started out small, selling their lovely handmade soaps at farmers’ markets and to kind neighbours… and from there, things just grew and grew. Pots got bigger, the range blossomed, and they added a few more hands on deck; but their mission remains the same: To bring pure, heartfelt joy to your everyday, so even the small things feel precious.
Using thoughtful essential oil blends and nature’s pantry, they have lovingly created a range that will boost your mood and your skin in equal measure. And oh, does it smell divine.
Put simply, it’s everything you need to grab life by the happy. So, go grab it with both hands.