The Handmade Soap Company Candle and Diffuser Gift Set Lemongrass
Our summary: this gorgeous candle and diffuser smells and looks amazing. Beautifully presented so it would make a fantastic gift. Made from soy wax and cotton wick so eco concious and handmade in Ireland so supporting local business too - win win!
Made with 99.7% natural ingredients and no nasties.
This scented duo invites you to relax, unwind, breathe deep, as the bespoke blend of lemongrass and cedarwood essential oils work their fragrant magic on your home and your headspace.
As the sweet exotic fragrance calms the mind, feel yourself sidestepping into a more peaceful slow lane. Breathe in and relax as the day's stresses simply melt away.
A beautiful gift set, illustrated by Irish artist, Paula McGloin celebrating our love of fragrance, sustainability and kindness. With recyclable glass jars, natural soy wax, cotton wicks for a clean burn, essential oils and the most sustainable diffuser carrier oils around, you don't have to choose between being kind to yourself and being kind to the planet.
Presented in traditional apothecary style glass, with beautiful illustrations, they make an eye-catching piece for your front door, your guest room or anywhere you want to add a gentle welcoming touch.
All candles are vegan friendly, cruelty free and scented with essential oils only.
Diffuser: We use a solvent made from a renewable source. With excellent solubilising power, low evaporation rate and low odour, this is the best diffuser base we have found. Scented with essential oils and essential oil distillates.
Candle: Soy Wax, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil
A Little Bit More About The Handmade Soap Co's Products and People:
These lovely products are made with coconut derivatives, vegetable emulsifiers and scented with essential oils. There are no SLSs, parabens or petrochemicals
99.7% of products are all natural, the other 0.3% is the binding agent and preservative which makes the body lotions behave so wonderfully.
No product is tested on animals, ever. And rightly so. The card in the packaging is from sustainable sources and printed with vegetable-derived ink.
The story begins in Donagh and Gemma’s kitchen back in 2010. Armed with two pots, some elbow grease and the most natural ingredients imaginable, The Handmade Soap Company was born. They started out small, selling their lovely handmade soaps at farmers’ markets and to kind neighbours… and from there, things just grew and grew. Pots got bigger, the range blossomed, and they added a few more hands on deck; but their mission remains the same: To bring pure, heartfelt joy to your everyday, so even the small things feel precious.