Planetwise Wet Bag Performance - Make A Wish
Planetwise wet bags are the perfect way to keep your wet, dirty, or smelly items contained. Use with a wet swimsuit to keep your other clothes dry and sand-free. Throw your sweaty running clothes into a wet bag before mixing with your daywear. Store dirty cloth nappies in a wet bag to use as a mobile, smell-containing holder. Best of all, Planet Wise wet bags are all machine washable - so when you get home, simply open your wet bag and dump it, and its contents straight into the wash!
Planet Wise brand reusable wet bags keep plastic bags out of our landfills. Planet Wise Wet Bags are made with a high-quality polyurethane laminate (PUL) inner that is anti-microbial and inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. PVC-free interior and lead-free zippers make it the perfect bag for your family and our environment. The Planetwise wetbag is a funky and practical storage bag with so many uses!
Wet Bags in the Performance line are made with a canvas-like material which is coated with a non-toxic water repellent, making them water resistant. The water repellent does not wash out onto other items in the laundry and retains 95% effectiveness even after 100 washes!
Great for storing and transporting: -
- Wet and dirty items
- Nappies (cloth or disposable)
- Potty training
- Gym bag
....the list goes on!
What you'll love about the Planetwise Wetbags:
- PVC Free and Lead Free Zippers
- Reusable to avoid using plastic bags, helping to protect our planet
- Made with high quality designer fabrics with coordinating waterproof inner material and locking zipper.
- Each bag is innovatively sewn with hidden seams and sealed for no wicking or leaking. First and ONLY in the industry! Patent pending on the waterproof design.
- Resists most stains odors - keeping smells in.
- Reusable to avoid using plastic bags, helping to protect our planet.
- Machine wash and dry with clothes or cloth nappies (please do NOT use bleach).
Innovative Seam Sealing:
100% Waterproof Innovative Seam Sealing. Most waterproof material, when sewn, leaves tiny holes in the fabric allowing liquid to seep out over time. Some companies use a sealing tape to make their seams waterproof, this almost always fails and the tape comes off at some point causing a mess. After a lot of research, Planet Wise Inc has discovered an innovative way to seal the seams so NO liquid can escape out the waterproof seams. Try it! Fill your bag with water and give it a squeeze!
Proud winner of an iParenting Media Award
Available in THREE Sizes:
Small 7.5"x10" - holds approx 1-2 nappies
Medium 12.5"x16" - holds approx 6-8 nappies
Large 17"x21" - holds approx 14-16 nappies