Method Naturally Derived and Biodegradable Foaming Hand Wash Green Tea and Aloe
Foamy stuff. it’s just one of those things that everybody likes. kind of like marshmallows and puppies, but without all the calories and obedience classes.
So pump, lather, smile and the next thing you know your hands are soft and clean. What’s not to love? especially when the formula is biodegradable, naturally derived and contains no dirty ingredients.
Green tea + Aloe
Bliss can be defined in a lot of ways. drinks with umbrellas come to mind. but if you were to express it through a scent, it would probably be something very close to this soothing fusion of fresh ivy, agave, green tea + aloe vera.
- aloe barbadensis extract moisturizer biodegrades readily; sourced from aloe vera plants
- citric acid optimizes pH levels biodegrades readily; derived from plant sugars such as corn
- cocamidopropyl betaine surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from plant oils such as coconut; low skin irritation
- colorant colorant ultimately degradable + not accumulative in the environment; made from synthetic materials free of heavy metals or other dirty ingredients
- fragrance (parfum) fragrance blended composition is partly essential oils + partly synthetic ingredients free of phthalates, NPEs + other dirty ingredients; non-toxic in use, free of carcinogens + tested for skin irritation + allergies
- glycerin moisturizer biodegrades readily; derived from plant sources; not irritating to skin
- methylchoroisothiazolinone preservative - prevents bacterial growth inherently biodegradable; made from synthetic materials; low skin + eye irritation
- methylisothiazolinone preservative - prevents bacterial growth inherently biodegradable; made from synthetic materials; low skin + eye irritation
- sodium chloride thickener derived from abundant mineral sources; the same material as table salt; safe for people (unless too much is eaten on potato chips)
- sodium citrate optimizes pH levels biodegrades readily; derived from plant sugars such as corn; not irritating to skin
- sodium lauryl sulfate surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from coconut + palm oils; low skin irritation in use
- tocopheryl acetate (Vitamin E) moisturizer biodegrades readily; derived from plant sources
- water (aqua) diluent + solvent deionized for purity; extracted from abundant source
All of method’s ingredients are comprehensively assessed by a leading research firm to ensure their safety for people and the environment.
Method bottles aspire to a new life, so we hope you will recycle or reuse them.
Hello, we're Method:
We are people against dirty. In your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight, the fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and a future, that's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaners are biodegradable. Its also why every material we use is assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. They can even smell like rainbows :)
Size: 828ml 100% recycled and easily recyclable.