Method Bathroom Cleaner Eucalyptus Mint with Powergreen Technology
Sparkling clean with less rubbing
Cleaning your bathroom probably isn’t at the top of your weekend-fun list so this handy tub + tile cleaner does the heavy lifting for you. The plant-based formula dissolves soap scum + pesky stains, so you do less scrubbing. Less scrubbing = more time for fun.
Powergreen technology is cutting-edge green chemistry that harnesses the strength of naturally derived, non-toxic ingredients to deliver a mighty cleaning punch. So even after you’ve left the shower, lactic acid and corn-starch derived decyl glucoside are busy dissolving and preventing soap scum + lime deposits.
Invigorating is its middle name. the crisp blend of bergamot, citron + lime leaf with eucalyptus + wild mint brings to mind frolicking among the trees in the cool mountain air. and who doesn’t like a healthy dose of frolicking?
- water (aqua) diluent + solvent deionized for purity; extracted from abundant source
- ethanol solvent biodegrades readily; fermented from plant sugars such as corn or sugar beets; not irritating to skin
- ethyl glycerin acetal levulinate solvent derived from corn stalks, readily biodegradable
- ethyl levulinate propylene glycol ketal solvent derived from corn stalks, readily biodegradable
- potassium citrate water softener biodegrades readily; derived from plant sugars such as corn
- laureth-7 (ethoxylated coconut oil) surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from plant sources
- citric acid optimizes pH levels biodegrades readily; derived from plant sugars such as corn
- polyquarternium 95 enables a clean rinse inherently biodegradable + not toxic in aquatic systems; derived from renewable starch sources; not irritating to skin
- fragrance (parfum) fragrance blended composition is partly essential oils + partly synthetic ingredients free of phthalates, NPEs + other dirty ingredients; non-toxic in use, free of carcinogens + tested for skin irritation + allergies
- decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from corn sugars, coconut or palm oil
- coco/soy methyl ester sulfonate surfactant (cleaning agent) biodegrades readily; derived from plant oils such as coconut; not irritating to skin
- methylisothiazolinone + methylchoroisothiazolinone preservative - prevents bacterial growth inherently biodegradable; made from synthetic materials; low skin + eye irritation
- All of method’s ingredients are comprehensively assessed by a leading research firm to ensure their safety for people and the environment.
Method bottles aspire to a new life, so we hope you will recycle or reuse them.
Hello, we're Method:
We are people against dirty. In your hand, you hold the power to join us in the good fight, the fight to make our planet, and homes, a cleaner place. We are passionate believers in the Cradle to Cradle design philosophy, meaning that each one of our products has a past and a future, that's why we make our bottles from old bottles and our non-toxic cleaners are biodegradable. Its also why every material we use is assessed by independent scientists for environmental quality + safety for people. Because we believe that cleaning products can put the hurt on dirt without doing harm to people, creatures or the planet. They can even smell like rainbows :)
Size: 828ml 100% recycled and easily recyclable.