Klean Kanteen Insulated TK Wide with Twist Cap and Straw - 20oz/592ml Purple Potion
Our Summary: Totally leak free so safe in any bag or in the car etc. Eco-friendly, practical and durability that will last a lifetime. The bigger 20oz is ideal for sipping drinks through a straw then twisting closed for a totally leakproof lid - ideal for young and old(er) alike! Not ideal for very hot drinks due to the stainless steel inner straw.
The Klean Kanteen TKWide bottle has been designed with versatility, portability and performance to create the best ever water bottle, sport bottle or insulated cup in one package. Comes with leak proof Twist Cap with built-in reusable steel straw (fits 20oz size only) and integrated loop handle for hooking onto your bag etc. . You can easily transition between other TKWide caps too. Read all about the different options in our blog here.
Klean Kanteen were the first brand of stainless steel water bottle ever produced, and today, they're still the best quality water bottle in the market. Made with safe, BPA-free materials and no inner lining that you sometimes find in aluminium bottles, it's made with fully recyclable, 18/8, food-grade stainless steel, a metal that's safe and totally free of toxins.
The Klean Kanteen Wide Insulated is the best stainless steel on-the-go solution there is for hot coffee, tea, cold drinks, water and more. Constructed with high quality stainless steel and rigorously tested double-wall vacuum insulation, your TKWide 20oz will keep drinks iced for 59 hours. The wide mouth features a very wide 6.6cm opening which makes for easier cleaning and plenty of room to drop down ice cubes, fruit etc. The corners of the bottles are also rounded (a lot more than most others), which means you're less likely to damage it if you happen to drop it. The rounded interior also makes cleaning easier and safer as bacteria and germs have no where to lurk.
The Klean Coat finish is a new standard in durability and safety for people and the planet, designed with the safest materials and care to stand up to your active lifestyle. It is 4X more durable and chip resistant meaning your Kanteen will continue to look great after years of adventure.
The inside of all Klean Kanteen stainless steel bottles are electropolished so they don't retain or impart flavour like cheaper stainless steel bottles can. So no matter how many times you refill it, no matter what you put into it, your Klean Kanteen will keep your drinks fresh, crisp and clean tasting. There is a lifetime warranty on this premium quality stainless steel drink bottle.
Benefits for you, your lifestyle and the environment:
- Insulated: the insulated Climate Lock keeps contents iced for up to 59 hours
- Leak-proof: includes leak proof Twist cap with straw.
- Chip resistant: the chip-resistant Klean Coat powder coat finish (Brushed Stainless has no coating) is 4 times more durable and resistant to chips and scratches than before.
- Made with durable and high quality 18/8 food grade stainless steel
- The TK Closure internal thread design increases thermal performance and is compatible with all TKWide caps
- Safe materials, with no BPA, phthalates or lead.
- Won't retain or impart any flavours that other cheaper bottle will as there is no internal coating, just electropolished steel.
- Slim design fits in most cup holders, bike cages etc
- Very wide opening (66 millimeter) so it's easy to fill, pour and drink from and easy to add ice cubes, fruit, sports drink mixes etc.
- Easy to clean
- Backed by the lifetime Strong as Steel guarantee
Hand washing is recommended for insulated products, however the caps can be cleaned in the dishwasher
Capacity20 fluid ounces (592 ml)
Weight14.7 ounces (416 g)
Size10.18" H x 3.0" W (258.6 mm H x 76.2 mm W)
Opening Diameter2.6" (66 mm)
A little bit about Klean Kanteen:
Klean Kanteen don’t just make bottles, they design durable, versatile, affordable products that replace mountains of single-use waste—and last a lifetime. Their goal is to reduce single use, plain and simple. So they make products guaranteed to hold up to whatever life throws at them.
Read some Frequently Asked Questions about your Klean Kanteen products in our blog post.