Jackson Reece Soothing Herbal Baby Wipes Unscented - 100% Biodegradable
Jackson Reece Soothing Herbal Baby Wipes offer parents a natural, healthier alternative.
The unique herbal formula soothes and protects against common skin irritations such as nappy rash and eczema and contains none of the harsh ingredients that can potentially damage delicate skin.
A multiple Mother & Baby Gold Award-winner, with various other accolades to boot, the unscented baby wipes are naturally fantastic through and through. Made from wood pulp, they’re biodegradable and compostable – worthy of the Kinder by Nature mantra.
You won’t find any nasties in these wipes - they are free from chemicals, chlorine, alcohol and all sorts of other abrasive substances. Instead, they have infused the high-quality cloths with organic ingredients including soothing Aloe Vera, purified water and gentle vegetable preservatives.
Our experts have worked directly with allergy organisations and liaised with paediatricians to ensure safe formulations that are kind to all.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- 100% Biodegradable, compostable and chlorine-free cloth
- Suitable for face and hand cleaning as well as nappy changing
- Includes soothing, certified organic Aloe Vera
- Contains no nasty chemicals, alcohol or parabens
- More than 99% naturally-derived ingredients from renewable vegetable/plantextracts
- 100% unscented – free from fragrance/perfume
- pH-balanced, hypoallergenic and dermatologically approved
- Not tested on animals
- Contain High Purity Water
Jackson Reece are a family run company set up by the parents of babies with sensitive skin, who have drawn inspiration from nature to develop these herbal soothing wipes so that parents, just like them, needn’t worry about the many different ingredients that can potentially harm and aggravate delicate skin.
56 wipes per pack