Haakaa Manual Silicone Breast Pump and Flower Stopper Value Pack to Save All Your Breastmilk - 150ml size with Suction Base
A breastfeeding game changer!
Perfect for a busy mum, this 100% eco-friendly medical grade silicone Haakaa breast pump is hands free, silent and even fits into your handbag! No batteries, cords or anything else required. The new design holds 150mls and comes complete with a suction base for support.
And now can now get the Haakaa breast pump and silicone flower stopper as a value bundle!
The little stopper sits tight in the neck of your pump and will stop any spills or accidents. Your breast pump can now be suctioned to the table with your suction base and also protected from spills and contamination with your flower stopper, both with an easy one handed action.
It truly is the simplest way to express anytime and anywhere you need to. It works by suctioning onto the breast and then the pump does the work for you by suctioning and drawing your milk naturally. So you can use it solely to catch additional milk, or for use while travelling, or it can completely replace your electric pump and do all your pumping for you.
Save every drop.
The best bit is you can attach it while feeding on the other side, capturing any let down that would otherwise be lost. It is also extremely useful to give you relief if you are engorged at night time or when you’re away from your baby. It is perfect for home or travel and really is the best breast pump you could find.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- Safe for you and your baby – made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Saves every drop of breastmilk produced instead of losing it in nursing pads etc.
- Small, compact and silent, making it very discrete anywhere, anytime.
- Dishwasher safe – it also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. No bleach based agents.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Fits comfortably into any handbag or baby bag.
How to use your Haakaa breast pump:
- Sterilise your Haakaa pump even before first use.
- Place the top of pump over your nipple and make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- Use a warm flannel and gently massage the top of your breast to help milk flow better.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the breast pump becomes full, empty into a storage bottle/bag or use the compatible Haakaa lid or stopper to store in the pump itself and keep it sterile.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Tips for best use of your Haakaa breast pump:
- Once you have suctioned your pump on, leave it alone, there is no need to keep checking it or repositioning it.
- Usually after 5 - 10 minutes you can gently remove your pump.
- It will hold about 150ml in total.
- Remember nursing is all about supply and demand, so if you are feeding every 2 hours it may be wise to only use the pump occasionally, but if are feeding every 3-4 hours you can use the pump to express more that will easily be replaced by the time the next feed comes around.
- It works well on all shapes and sizes.