Flo Natural Organic Bamboo Daily Liners - Plastic Free and Breathable 24 Pack
24 panty liners, made with organic Oeko-Tex bamboo, ultra-thin and individually-wrapped in biodegradable plant-based wrappers.
Perfect for both your period and everyday use. Plastic-free, biodegradable and breathable, these natural bamboo liners are also suitable for daily use!
PETA-certified Vegan & Cruelty-free, hypoallergenic and free from dyes, fragrances, chlorine bleach and allergens.
Benefits for you and the environment:
- Organic bamboo certified by Ecocert, Oeko-Tex certified clean processed, hypoallergenic and silkyyyy-soft
- Ultra-thin, biodegradable and breathable
- Individually wrapped in zero-plastic plant-based biowrappers
- No nasties! No chemical residues, dyes, pesticides, chlorine bleach or fragrances
- PETA-Certified Vegan & Cruelty-Free
A bit more on Flo bamboo: We source bamboo that is edge grown (meaning it doesn’t replace food crops) and certified by Oeko-Tex and Ecocert. What’s the difference between those last two? Put simply, Oeko-Tex deals with how the bamboo is processed, while Ecocert is organic certification and therefore regulates how the bamboo is grown. To attain Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification, the fibre has been tested and certified to be free from harmful levels of more than 100 substances known to be harmful to human health.
Pad: Oeko-Tex organic bamboo, non-GMO corn, plant PLA backing layer, plant cellulose, non-toxic glue. Wrapper: plant starch.
Free from: Alcohol, Parabens
Suitable for: Vegans, Vegetarians