Ergobaby Omni 360 Cool Air 4 Position Newborn to Toddler Baby Carrier - Oxford Blue
Summary: All-in-one, newborn ready with no insert required. Grows with you from week 1 to 36 months. Crossable shoulder straps for personalised ease of use when closing and opening chest buckle. New lumbar support for extra back comfort and detachable storage pouch. The cool air version is great for hot summers.
The all-in-one, newborn ready Pearl Grey Omni 360 Cool Air Mesh has all the carry positions plus ultimate ventilation to keep you both cooler. The Omni 360 grows with your baby from week 1 to 48 months and offers a perfect fit for all parents.
The Omni is an easy to use carrier, that offers all carry positions and adjusts to support babies all the way from newborn to toddler. The carrier provides a forward facing, newborn ready baby carrier with ergonomics and support to ensure that it doesn't require an infant insert.
A uniquely variable bucket seat evolves as baby grows, to support baby in the recommended hip-healthy ‘M-Shape’ seated position, which can be quickly and easily adjusted to switch baby to face in or face out whilst on the go.
The Omni 360 ensures proper head and neck support for babies of all ages and stages, with the foldable and extendable integrated head and neck cushion.
Lumbar support and cushioned crossable shoulder straps provide parents with extra comfort and a better fit for a wider range of body types, with a bonus detachable pouch for storing keys and phone.
The Omni 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- Suits from birth to toddler - no need to buy another carrier or separate insert. Grows with you from week 1 to 36 months.
- All 4 carrying positions are available - front facing you, front facing out, hip and back carry.
- One handed adjustment to switch your baby from facing in to facing out.
- Long wearing comfort for parents - baby’s weight is evenly distributed across the hips and shoulders with lumbar support.
- Breathable, lightweight all-mesh carrier suitable for hot weather
- Easy to use design: No infant insert needed at any stage.
- Ergonomic 'bucket' seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage.
- Adjustable - seat width and carrier height grows with baby.
- Head and neck support is cushioned and adjustable.
- Adjustable waistband - can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Easy buckling on the front with a double lock buckle for extra safety.
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front (adjustable 28 ¾ in - 48 ¾ in / 73 cm -124 cm) with an adjustable sliding chest strap.
- Quick and easy to switch baby to face out or face in on the go.
- SPF 50+ tuck away baby hood - allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient - lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Naturally breathable - 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- Lumbar support waistbelt (26 in - 55 in / 66 cm - 140 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening.
- Includes a detachable pouch for storage.
- You can breastfeed in the carrier.
Omni weight range:
From 3.2kg to 15kgs – no infant insert required
Double-adjustment waistbelt - adjusts from 66 – 140cm (26-55”)Omni Cool Air fabric:
Carrier body - 100% Polyester
Please note: waistband is not velcro as per 360 cool air carrier. This has a regular waistband and buckle.
How to care for your Omni:
Machine washable - cold wash with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Tips for using your Omni with a newborn baby:
How to use your Omni in the front inward facing position from birth:
How to face your baby out in your Omni:
How to criss cross the Omni shoulder straps:
How to Adjust Your Omni to Size:
How to lock the buckles on your Omni:
How to carry your baby on your back in your Omni:
LOVING THE NEW ERGO
I love the new ergo. I love not having to use the bulky infant insert. My son is 2.5 months old and he loves being in it. I can't wait to use it forward facing. I am however disappointed in the shipping. I found it very slow. It took forever to ship and get to my house.
★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Cgarcia9
My sister bought this for her daughter and I tried it on and it was the best baby carrier I have seen. It was Very comfortable for my baby and myself. Will be ordering soon.
★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. baobaolll
I did lots of research on finding the perfect baby carrier and Omni 360 is exactly what i need! I would recommend to every mom!
★★★★★★★★★★5 out of 5 stars. Necosta
· 10 days ago
I'm so happy to have bought the Omni 360. It's definitely worth the money even though I would love for it to be cheaper :) I have now used it several times in and out the house. The lumbar support is great and I don't get any back or shoulder pain. (I had an old babybjorn with my first son and it didn't have any back support so my shoulders would be on fire after awhile). It's easy to put all by myself. I find that if I want to use the shoulder straps as H then the best way to buckle the back is to fully loosen the strap, buckle then tighten. I also love to use them as X as I feel they sit more snugly on my shoulders and it's even easier to buckle them than on an H position. I love the pouch, it's super handy. I followed the instructions from the instruction book and found them good but the videos are definitely better. I wish the instructions could be more clearer regarding how the shoulder straps should sit but when I needed help I just contacted Ergobaby through Facebook. I find that this carrier is not bulky at all (and I'm comparing it to a Lillebaby Embossed). Even though I wanted the pearl gray colour I've went for the midnight blue that is beautiful and my husband loved as well. I've chosen the blue for practicality questions, it will probably withstand more dirt without it being noticeable soon in comparison to the pearl grey and also because if my baby does a big poo that goes over his back while in the Omni, then probably the blue won't show a stain after washing (I was scared the pearl gray would show). I also considered when he starts eating and if we're out and about. The blue will pick up some dust probably but this is minimal. I had considered an Adapt but for me it's important to have the forward facing position. Even though my baby is only 2 months old he's already very curious and always moving his head when in the Omni, so I think we'll use the forward facing position as soon as we can. If I feel he's getting overtired then I will just turn him around, simple as that so I've never really understood all the fuss there was recently about babies not being carried forward facing. I'm going on a holiday soon and we'll only be taking the Omni so I'll have a better idea of how it stands after wearing baby for 3 or 4 hours walking. Overall I'm really happy and pleasantly surprised, so much so that I would love to buy a linen or even a different colour if Ergobaby releases one.
Originally posted on ergobaby.co.uk