Ergobaby Omni 360 4 Position Newborn to Toddler Baby Carrier - Natural
Summary: All-in-one, newborn ready with no insert required. Grows with you from week 1 to 36 months. Crossable shoulder straps for personalised ease of use when closing and opening chest buckle. New lumbar support for extra back comfort and detachable storage pouch.
The Omni 360 Baby Carrier is an easy to use carrier, that offers all carry positions and adjusts to support babies all the way from newborn to toddler. The carrier provides a forward facing, newborn ready baby carrier with ergonomics and support to ensure that it doesn't require an infant insert.
A uniquely variable bucket seat evolves as baby grows, to support baby in the recommended hip-healthy ‘M-Shape’ seated position, which can be quickly and easily adjusted to switch baby to face in or face out whilst on the go.
The Omni 360 ensures proper head and neck support for babies of all ages and stages, with the foldable and extendable integrated head and neck cushion.
Lumbar support and cushioned crossable shoulder straps provide parents with extra comfort and a better fit for a wider range of body types, with a bonus detachable pouch for storing keys and phone.
The Omni 360 Baby Carrier has been acknowledged as a "hip healthy" product by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Benefits for you and your baby:
- All 4 carrying positions are available - front facing you, front facing out, hip and back carry.
- Suits from birth to toddler - no need to buy another carrier or separate insert. Grows with you from week 1 to 36 months.
- Long wearing comfort for parents - baby’s weight is evenly distributed across the hips and shoulders with lumbar support.
- Easy to use design: No infant insert needed at any stage.
- Ergonomic 'bucket' seat gradually adjusts to a growing baby from newborn to toddler (7-45 lbs / 3.2-20 kg), to ensure baby is seated in an ergonomic spread-squat, natural “M shape” position at every stage.
- Adjustable - seat width and carrier height grows with baby.
- Head and neck support is cushioned and adjustable.
- Adjustable waistband - can be worn high or low for maximum comfort.
- Easy buckling on the front with a double lock buckle for extra safety.
- Padded, cushy shoulder straps with crisscross option, great for a snug fit for petite moms and those who prefer easy buckling on the front (adjustable 28 ¾ in - 48 ¾ in / 73 cm -124 cm) with an adjustable sliding chest strap.
- Quick and easy to switch baby to face out or face in on the go.
- SPF 50+ tuck away baby hood - allows for sleeping baby, discreet breastfeeding, and sun/wind protection.
- Convenient - lightweight, compact, easy to transport.
- Naturally breathable - 100% cotton fabric and filling.
- Lumbar support waistbelt (26 in - 55 in / 66 cm - 140 cm), can be worn low or high on waist to accommodate shorter or longer torsos and hold baby close enough to kiss, with double adjusters for easy tightening.
- Includes a detachable pouch for storage.
- You can breastfeed in the carrier.
Omni weight range:
From 3.2kg to 15kgs – no infant insert required
Double-adjustment waistbelt - adjusts from 66 – 140cm (26-55”)Omni fabric:
Carrier body - 100% premium cotton canvas shell
Lining - 100% cotton poplin lining
Fill - 100% cotton batting
How to care for your Omni:
Machine washable - cold wash with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Dry on delicate cycle and remove when seams are still damp. Air dry.
Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean
Tips for using your Omni with a newborn baby:
How to use your Omni in the front inward facing position from birth:
How to face your baby out in your Omni:
How to criss cross the Omni shoulder straps:
How to Adjust Your Omni to Size:
How to lock the buckles on your Omni:
How to carry your baby on your back in your Omni: