Diva Cup Reusable Menstrual Cup - Replaces Tampons or Pads
The DivaCup is a reusable menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Perfect for all activities (air, land or sea), its easy care and use make for a better period experience. Wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
Many women feel uneasy about changing their menstrual care routine. Years of dealing with the sights and odors of disposable tampons and pads cause the familiar reaction: “ick!”. The DivaCup empowers women to connect with their bodies and menstrual cycles like never before. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
Benefits for you and your family (teenage girls etc):
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA and the only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. is the only ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office in the world!
Ideal for Women of All Shapes and Sizes:
The DivaCup is suitable for women of all ages, sizes and lifestyles. When most women are first introduced to The DivaCup they are surprised by its size and often ask us “will that even fit?”. Unlike the cylinder shape of tampons, The DivaCup is shaped like a bell. We assure women, whether age 13 or 33, that there is nothing to worry about.
The vaginal canal is an elastic, muscular tube only about four (4) – five (5) inches (10.2 – 12.7 cm) long and is designed to stretch and return back to its normal size. We know this to be true because our vaginas do just that during childbirth or intercourse.
The DivaCup is available in two sizes, Model 1 and Model 2. There is a small difference between the two sizes (Model 1 is 1/8″ (~0.3 cm) smaller), but it is important to use the recommended sizing to prevent leakage.
Model 1 is recommended for women under the age of 30 who have never delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.
Model 2 is recommended for women age 30 and over and/or for women who have delivered vaginally or by caesarean section.