Cocoonababy Cocoonacover Blanket 0.5 tog
Cocoonacover is a baby blanket designed exclusively for use with the Cocoonababy nest.
It is ideal for covering and uncovering baby without wakening him. Its specific shape and fastening ensure that baby’s mouth and nose remain uncovered.
The light version is 0.5 tog so suitable for Irish summer.
Some information about the Cocoonababy nest:
During the first few months of a newborn baby’s life, the ergonomically shaped Cocoonababy will reassure your baby and help him or her adapt as well as possible to their new life. Lying in the nest, the baby, having left the boundaries of his mother’s womb, feels ‘contained’ and comforted.
The Cocoonababy allows your baby to adopt a semi-foetal, cradled posture with his or her shoulders and spine slightly rounded. This has many advantages including:
* It allows your baby to touch their face and mouth like he or she did in the womb giving them reassurance.
* It can help reduce gastric reflux.
* It can limit the risks of cranial 'flat head' syndrome, commonly caused when baby sleeps on his back on a traditional mattress.
* It frees and directs the baby's movement, which can help hand eye co-ordination development.
* It can improve the interactivity between the baby and those around him/her.
* It can be used to co-sleep with your baby
We ship your cocoonababy by registered post to all destinations including USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Asia. You will receive a tracking number for your parcel and international delivery can take 5-10 days depending on where you are based. In general registered mail costs €37.60 and is slightly more if you are buying extra sheets etc. Contact us if you have any further questions.