Breast Angels Silver Healing Cups - Silverette Nursing Cups for Sore or Cracked Nipple
Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups work to prevent sore nipples and protect and heal cracked nipples while breastfeeding. They are recommended by midwives in the antenatal classes at Holles St Maternity Hospital as well as many other maternity hospitals. If you are having trouble with cracked nipples or sore nipples, this is the most natural product you could find to ease and prevent further soreness.
Some of the benefits include:
- They work to prevent, protect and heal cracked and sore nipples whilst breastfeeding.
- Pro-healing effect; cracks, sores and blisters heal within days and sometimes hours.
- Help prevent mastitis infections.
- No creams or lotions need to be used when using Breast Angels Silverette Cups.
- No chemicals or creams are passed to baby through breastfeeding.
- They have the added benefit of being non-toxic.
- They are extremely hygienic.
- They are an Eco – Friendly product which can be passed onto the next generation.
Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups have been specially molded to fit all breast sizes and are handcrafted by specialised Italian silversmiths using only the most premium quality silver.
Please note that due to the nature of use, Breast Angels are non refundable after purchase.
How Do They Work?
They are simple to use, hygienic and truly effective. They should be applied directly to the nipples at all times between breastfeeding and they need no extra creams or ointments to work.
Over the years the world has taken advantage of Silvers healing abilities and utilised the Silver Ions within for numerous medical purposes. It has been used to treat a variety of diseases, mostly infections but has also been used to disinfect water and food, treat burns, disinfect new born babies eyes and now it is used to also prevent and heal cracked and sore nipples as a result of breastfeeding.
The silver healing cups help to protect against mastitis and can help heal mastitis infections quickly and naturally.
The advantages of silver as an antiseptic:
- In comparison to other antiseptics, silver has the advantage of being effective on a broad range of germs even in small concentrations and over a long period of time.
- Well-established efficacy.
- Proven broad-spectrum antiseptic effect.
- Pro-healing effect.
- Grants excellent skin compatibility.
- Skin friendly.
“I used Breast Angel - Silverette Cups from the day my son was born. I loved every minute of my breastfeeding and was blissfully unaware of the pains and aches most women endure. Thank you Breast Angels for making my breastfeeding experience so wonderful! I wouldn't consider breastfeeding without them. I think Breast Angels should be on the must buy list for all pregnant women - they prevent so many unnecessary pains and tears"
Darina Anwyl - Mummy to Conrad
“Breast Angels Silverette Healing Cups were a lifesaver, literally. I had seen many of my friends slip into a viscous circle - mum has sore nipples, baby feeds badly, baby sleeps badly, mum sleeps badly, mum has lower milk supply, baby feeds badly...you get the picture. But by using the cups from day 1, I never had a single day where my nipples hurt or were cracked. Breastfeeding has been great for both baby and me, and as a result baby has been sleeping through the night since 8 weeks old!"
Fiona Fitzpatrick - Mummy to Charlotte
“just really wanted to praise this fabulous product...they are amazing they saved my nipples from the pain and agony that many other mum’s I know went through when they were breastfeeding. I can’t understand why they have been kept under wraps for so long and am thrilled that they are finally going to be available to buy in the UK. I honestly don’t know how anyone breastfeeds without them.”
Siobhan Davy - Mummy to Beatrice & Lawrence
Please note that due to the nature of use, Breastangels are non refundable after purchase.