Best Bottom Heavy Wetter All in One Cloth Nappy Prickly Cactus
The Best Bottom one-size nappy system is easy to snap together and go.
The Best Bottom Heavy Wetter All-In-One (AIO) cloth nappy will fit most babies from 10-40+ pounds. The Heavy Wetter AIO’s inner is lined with two layers of super absorbent bamboo viscose. The included one-size insert boasts six layers of thirsty bamboo viscose that is topped with a soft no-pil fleece layer that keeps baby feeling dry.
The Best Bottom Heavy Wetter AIO nappy has double gussets, durable snaps, and leak stopper PUL strips on the front and back of the inside of the diaper – giving you the ultimate in wetness and mess protection! The soft, polyester-backed outer material is completely waterproof so no other nappy cover is needed.
The Best Bottom Heavy Wetter AIO nappy is all about OPTIONS! The included one-size insert can be folded to meet the absorbency needs of your baby. The included one-size insert snaps in and out, allowing for faster drying time. Is your little one a mover and a shaker?? You can snap the front of the included insert in to ensure that everything stays put. Love the Best Bottom inserts you already own and use in your Best Bottom AI2 shells? The AIO has snaps for that! Love the included insert but want to add more snap in absorbency for night time? There are snaps for that too!
The Best Bottom Heavy Wetter AIO is fully customisable for your baby. For a perfect fit, this AIO cloth diaper has four rise settings and a crossover waist snap to fit even the smallest of babies.
Prior to first use, wash nappies (with detergent) and dry a few times.
Best Bottom Heavy Wetter All-in-One Features:
- Fits most babies from 10-40+ pounds
- Crossover waist snap to fit even the smallest of babies yet generously sized to fit 40+ lbs
- Double gussets making this nappy bulletproof
- Interior is lined with TWO layers of super absorbent bamboo viscose
- One size insert with six layers of thirsty bamboo viscose topped with a soft no-pill fleece. Insert snaps into the nappy with TWO snaps in the back and has ONE snap on the front giving an option to snap into the front of the diaper
- Hidden snaps so an extra Best Bottom insert can be added for overnights
- Leak stopper PUL strips on the front and back of the inside of the diaper
- Soft PUL is completely waterproof so no other diaper cover is needed
- Trim fitting yet is generously cut
Best Bottom Quality:
The highest quality of materials available have been selected. Best Bottom use durable snaps and hook & loop with a double layer of waterproof PUL creating a perfect no-leak sturdy shell with a wipe-able inside lasting for many washes.
Washing Instructions - Oh so easy!
We recommend washing every 2-3 days.
- Remove solids.
- Do a cold rinse or cold quick wash (no detergent).
- Warm or hot (not sanitary) full wash with 3/4 to full amount of additive-free detergent. Use the most amount of water possible.
*Tip! Throw a soaking wet towel into your washing machine to "trick" it into using more water.
- Extra rinse.
- Inserts can be tumble dried. Shells should be line dried or tumble dried on low heat.
*No fabric softeners, dryer sheets or additives such as bleach, vinegar, baking soda, washing soda, borax, oxyclean, etc. should be used.
**Rash creams can only be used with a barrier between baby and the nappy eg: a nappy liner.
***We know that additive-free detergents work and are least likely to cause any problems with your nappies.
The story behind Best Bottoms:
After years of experience, Nicki the owner of Nicki's Diapers created a new diaper taking the pros of all the different nappy systems and eliminated the cons. This resulted in the Best cloth diaper system available - trimmest fitting and highly absorbent! To help reduce early confusion and that overwhelmed feeling when researching cloth nappies, the Best Bottom nappy has simplified cloth diapering while making one of the most economical systems. The Best Bottom one size diapering system is not a pocket nappy, not an all in one, not a fitted diaper, and not a prefold system... it is the best of all types!
There are also other optional inserts to accommodate for all situations. The Overnight option makes using cloth at night with no leaks a breeze! Each Stay Dry Overnight insert consists of 6 layers of super thirsty microfiber made to fit with any Regular insert option of the same size. Hemp/Organic Cotton Overnight inserts are also available. Snap in the Overnight option and snap a Regular insert on top - you choose if you want to use the Stay Dry option or Hemp/Organic Cotton option.