Bebe Au Lait Award Winning Nursing Cover Chateau Silver
Breastfeeding is something to be really proud of but mums can sometimes feel a bit shy about nursing in public or even expressing at home. So whether being used as a screen for feeding your baby or expressing your milk, the Bebe au Lait offers generous coverage for that all important privacy, enabling you and your baby to focus on the important stuff.
Only Bebe au Lait Nursing Covers have a patented open neckline that holds the cover away from mom and baby, allowing them to maintain eye contact so they can continue to bond while breastfeeding on the go. The open neckline provides airflow and allows mom to see that baby is properly latched, which is key to breastfeeding success. Secure and adjustable, the neck strap holds the nursing cover in place, giving you privacy and confidence while breastfeeding, wherever you are. From celebrity fans to awards, press, and reviews, the Bebe Au Lait Nursing Covers have been a favorite of breastfeeding moms since 2004.
Benefits for you and your Baby:
- Soft, breathable 100% cotton in designer prints.
- The lightweight fabric keeps baby from overheating while nursing.
- Easily adjustable straps.
- Folds up compactly and fit easily in any size bag without adding a lot of bulk.
- Terrycloth pocket detail for quick cleanup or storage of breast pads or pacifiers.
- Machine Washable
- Unique rigid neckline allows for ventilation, as well as direct eye contact with your baby.
- Generous sizing keeps mums completely covered during breastfeeding
- Multi-use: Can be used as a nursing cover, a blanket, or even a sunshade to protect baby’s fragile skin from harmful UV rays.
- Help baby to relax and concentrate on nursing by blocking out busy surroundings.
Why we love the Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover:
Its rigid neckline means you can have full view of and make direct eye contact with your baby at all times...but no-one else can. Your baby also has full airflow through the neckline area. The terry cloth at the corner is such a handy extra...just in case. And most importantly, if mum feels relaxed and comfortable, then your baby feels it too.
Established in 2004, Bebe au Lait develops superior quality products that pair beautiful prints with luxurious fabrics to meet the needs of modern, active parents. Bebe au Lait the industry-leading nursing cover designer.