Hevea Poly Fish - 100% Natural Baby Bath Toy and Teether
A very cute squidgy tiddly toy, Poly the fish just right for tiny babies and tots. Easy to grasp and squeeze for even the tiniest hands, encouraging baby's all-important early development skills. 100% natural rubber- sustainably sourced. No bpa, phtalates, pvc, synthetics or colors. No perforations/hole in the bottom- eliminates grime and mould build up inside. Soft and malleabel, yet durable. No squeaky noise. Easy to grasp and squeeze. The stylish packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials. Handmade in morocco.
Stylishly presented in Hevea’s signature giftbox to suit both boys and girls.
Benefits for your baby:
- 100% natural rubber teether
- The malleable rubber encourages baby’s natural gnawing action
- Free from phthalates, colours, PVC & EVAtane, silicone & BPA
- Gentle textured surface for soothing and massaging irritated gums
- Easy to grip
- Hygienic, one-piece design prevents bacteria accumulating in cracks and joints
- Packaging is made from recycled and biodegradable materials printed in soy ink
- Sustainably produced
Just 100% natural rubber from the Hevea Brasisliensis tree. The name "Hevea" originates from the Latin name for a genus of rubber trees, Hevea Brasiliensis.
Hevea teethers are different from all other teethers because they are produced sustainably. Hevea gives you the opportunity to give only the best to your child while at the same time taking care of the environment.
Hevea pacifiers and teethers are made of 100% natural rubber, which is a natural sap coming from the rubber tree. As it is a natural material, it can vary in colour and shape. Also as it is biodegradable, it needs to stay of out sunlight and moist environments to prolong its lifespan. This also means that it doesn’t always have the same colour and it doesn’t last forever - as with organic apples, no two look the same – that's the beauty of being natural!!! Natural rubber can be broken down physically and/or chemically by microorganisms.
- Gold medal winner in the Australian Mother & baby award 2012 for 'Teething toy of the year'
- Bronze winner in the UK LOVED BY PARENTS award 2012 - for Best Ethical Product
- Winner of the US PTPA award (Parent tested parent approved) March 2011
- Awarded the highest rating - Sehr gut (very good) in the German Öko-Test magazine October 2011
- Finalist in the UK Practical Parenting Award September 2011
As well as producing great products, Hevea have a strong natural ethic, making us love them even more:
'At Hevea™ we truly want to be sustainable. We do our best to be a responsible company and always look for innovative ways to reduce, re-use and recycle. While many other pacifiers are packed in unnecessary amounts of plastic, which endangers nature, Hevea™ products are only packaged in a beautifully designed box of recycled papers.
We use soy ink on our packaging. Soy ink is naturally low in VOCs and is made of a renewable resource, using less energy to produce than other inks, and its post-production waste is not hazardous.
We use recycled paper for the packaging. This means that the uncoated paper contains a minimum of 30% post-consumer fiber, and the coated paper contains a minimum of 10% post-consumer fiber.
Our accessories are made of organic cotton. This means that the ingredients are grown without the use of chemical herbicides, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers or genetically modified organisms (GMOs).'