Westlab Dead Sea Salts for Kids - Softens & Soothes Dry Itchy Skin
Dead Sea salts are renowned for their therapeutic benefits since ancient times to help soften and soothe dry, itchy skin.
The Dead Sea contains 33% salt and an abundance of magnesium and other essential skin minerals. Research has shown that patients with psoriasis who bathed for an hour a day in the Dead Sea improved by up to 88 per cent. Westlab are delighted to bring these minerals of the Dead Sea Salt to you and your child's bath.
Benefits for you and your family:
- Softens and Soothes Dry, Itchy Skin.
- Supports Natural Skin Healing.
- Suitable for use on skin prone to Eczema, Acne & Psoriasis.
- Suitable for use from 3 months old.
- Westlab only source the highest quality genuine Dead Sea Salt.
- Naturally rich in Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium.
Westlab Dead Sea Salts are unrefined and cleaned in a natural, chemical-free way, ensuring a truly high grade, natural product. Unlike many other regular bathing salts, Westlab Salts contain absolutely no additives, just pure natural goodness in high quantities.
Packed with essential skin minerals, including between 31% and 35% of the mineral Magnesium, Westlab Dead Sea Salts help relax tired and aching muscles, replenish essential minerals and support natural skin health:
- Magnesium: Helps soothe, protect, balance and repair the skin.
- Calcium: Is an anti-oxidant and cell-renewing.
- Potassium: Balances the skin's moisture levels.
Maris Sal (Dead Sea Salt) Chemical Composition: Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride, Bromide, Sulphates, Insolubles, Water of Crystallization